: Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (Italian Regulation ) on the protection of personal data (and the authorization required to perform some special treatments).
Please be aware that, for the execution of the contractual relationship with you in the course, our company is in possession of data (or, if the business relationship has not yet been established
: to establish contractual relationships with your company is necessary to collect data) relating to you, acquired (or to acquire) verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as "personal data" by Decree n.196 / 2003 (the so-called "Privacy Code"). The legislation in question determines that who performs the processing of personal data must inform the person on which data have been collected and certain indications for treatment, which in any case must be treated fairly, legal and transparent manner, protecting your privacy and rights. Therefore, according to the provisions of 'Article 13 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003’, we provide the following information:
Type of data processed
We treat (or is our intention to treat) your personal and fiscal data as well as data of an economic nature which are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual current or future relationship with your company. We do not require (or do not intend to acquire) data deemed sensitive or judicial nature, in accordance with art. 4, paragraph 1 of the Decree. N. 196/2003.
Objectives of data processing
I Your data is / will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and compliance with legal and tax obligations, to enable effective management of financial and commercial resources. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and subsequently for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Il Data processing is done or will be conducted using tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be performed either on paper or using electronic tools.
Obligation or faculty to provide the data and consequences of refusal.
As for the data we need to know, meeting the obligations under the laws, rules and regulations, or provisions issued by the authority for monitoring and control; failure to provide data on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, since such data are necessary for it. As for the data we are not obliged to know, failure to to obtain them will be evaluated by us from time to time, and determine the resulting decisions.
Communication and disclosure
Your data will not be "disclosed", meaning this term as the act of giving knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including through the provision or consultation.
Your data may be "communicated", ie give knowledge to one or more recipients, as follows:
- to any of the inside workers of our firm responsible for processing the data, and in particular the administrative department employees, sales, technical support, development and production department;
- to the person requesting access to them under the provisions of the law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- to the people who need your data to help the relationship between you and us, insofar as is strictly necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them (eg, banks and carriers);
- to our consultants as far as necessary to carry out their duties in our company, subject to our letter of assignment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security of data processing.
Following is an excerpt of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, to remind you that you may pursue your rights in relation to us as follow:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, likewise, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- to perform the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that are not necessary to conserve for the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
- to upgrade, to make modification and integrate your data;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning the purpose of the collection thereof.
To pursue these rights, please contact the person in charge, chosen by us in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, Mr. Enrico Capriotti, available on telephone +39 0735 907064, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, address at the headquarters of our company.
Data controller and responsibility
The data controller of your personal data is SKY Engines S.r.l. (CIF: 01758360448 PI) based in Ripatransone (AP), C.da San Rustico snc.